John Deere 777 (27/60 Liquid)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rhinoballs, Jul 20, 2004.

1. rhinoballs

rhinoballs LawnSite Member

This is my new toy. Got it a few weeks ago and bought it used. I can bust my yard out in 45 mins. This was taken right after I mowed my yard. :cool: I will post more.

2. rhinoballs

This is the single hydro unit JD uses on the '04 777 that was discussed in another thread.

3. rhinoballs

Yes, I was done at this point and it deserved a beer :D

4. rhinoballs

Wouldn't have guess I was sober when mowing would you? Oh well best do a better job next time;)

5. rhinoballs

Sorry for you guys on the 56K modems :eek: .... This is the back yard at my house. All the grass in the pictures is new seeding as of June 2nd 2004. It seems to be coming in pretty well. There are spots of crabgrass so I will have to take care of that next year (I wasn't feeling too adventurous with the pre-emergant right after I seeded. :eek: ). Overall I mow 2.5 acres and have 2 irrigated with the sprinkler system I installed this spring (that explains my late start on the seeding this spring). Hope you all enjoyed the pics and I do have before/during/after if any are interested. I love to share them with people who are interested. Thanks!

6. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good didn;t know a deere can stripe like that.
  7. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking grass and nice machine:)

Although some serious trimming needs to be done along the garage in the third pic:D Is it just an illusion or are the stripes in the last pic narrow? They almost look like it was done with a 36"? Looks really good though.

I thought the 777/797 had HD cansiter air filters? Or is that optional?
  8. rhinoballs

Yeah I know I gots to trim but I got lazy the last couple of mowings :)

The stripes in the last pic look narrow I think because some actually are (I screwed up a bit) :blush: ..... I think the length of the yard gives it the illusion of being narrow too though because it looks WAY worse than it actually is. The distance from the camera to the end of the yard is 275 ft and I am standing at an elevation of 5 ft.

I have never seen a 777 or 797 with an HD canister. I think it might be optional for people who buy them for commercial use and may possibly be a geographic thing as well?????????????
  9. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice machine, good luck w/ it
  10. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Is that the light kit that john deere sells for the machine?