John Deere 930M

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by frameslawn, Mar 6, 2014.

1. vila251

vila251 LawnSite Member

Is there a bulletin or info on this recall. So i can email my salesperson the info. Thanks. Picking up the mower tomorrow.

2. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

Looked at a 930 with the 60"mod and suspension seat asking price was $9500. thoughts on the price?

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

It came around in 2012. Your dealer should be well aware of it.

4. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

New, used? A, M, R?

5. jeffb007

jeffb007 LawnSite Member

Im loving my new 930m! Although ive never owned a ZT mower before im getting the hang of it:dancing:.Yard looks bad in places because I sprayed Speed Zone to kill all the weeds,now we have bare spots. All in all ive cut my mowing time in half coming from my tractor style JD.

yard work 001.jpg

yard work 006.jpg

yard work 009.jpg

6. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Looks good!

Your grass is in pretty good condition already because I can see your footprints coming towards the camera in the first pic, second light stripe from the right.;)

One thing- raise the center scalp wheels in the front all the way to the top setting. It eliminates the light center stripe down each stripe (that they cause if they are set down at the same height as the rest of the scalp wheels). I can see it in some of your stripes. I know, I went through the same thing with mine when I first got this last one. They were in the lower or middle setting when I received it, and when I raised them to the top, that light mark down the stripe's middle disappeared. You can really see it in the first pic, 3rd light stripe from the right.

Cooter likes this.
  7. jeffb007

jeffb007 LawnSite Member

Yep you are correct! They are still set in the lowest setting the way they came from factory.I will adjust asap.Thanks

8. viking72

viking72 LawnSite Member

Nice job and with a new style mower, where are you located?

Later,
    Doug

9. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Congrats! Deere makes a damn nice machine and the deck is one of the best on the market today.

10. jeffb007

jeffb007 LawnSite Member

N.C. just 30 miles east of Charlotte.