John Deere Gone????

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

What happened to the john deere sponsor now it says redmax?

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Good question, Im curious myself. Maybe they were afraid to have to talk with Tony about all the problems he has had :)

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

That Was Quick!!!!!

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

John Deere is still in the banner rotation I see.

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

We're working on sorting things out...It is not Deere directly so things are a bit confusing. Should have it worked out in a day or so.

RedMax is a new sponsor and we will make that announcement tomorrow as well.

6. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Sean is there any chance of ever having a rep from Stihl or Deere on the board??

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Not certain about Stihl, but will be talking to the Deere people tomorrow - I have expressed to them the interest members have in them having a forum. We will see.

8. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

I would love to see a deere rep on board. I got lots of questions for them. I cast my support. :)

9. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

IM a john dere nut to start with, hopefully will be picking up a peice of green equipment this year (even if its a string trimmer or 21" mower)

10. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Hah, funny as I was just about to ask about this, good thing I came to the announcements forum lol. Ditto the stihl rep :drinkup: