John Deere HD75 Hydro Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bdoss123, Jan 8, 2007.

1. bdoss123

bdoss123 LawnSite Member

I've got a 48" JD Walk Behind, model HD75 that I need to sell. The mower was from 98 or 99 believe. Used, but not used up.

RTP, NC

Needs (1) Wheel Motor

All resonable offers entertained.

2. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Hey I am in High Point NC. Do you have a price in mind? I am looking for a 48" walkbehind. Is the HD a hydro? Any pictures? Velke? Is the wheel motor all it needs? Thanks

3. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Still have the walkbehind??

4. bdoss123

bdoss123 LawnSite Member

Yes, just check PM's and get in touch with me.

- BD

5. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

how many hrs on hd75?

6. gavin478

gavin478 LawnSite Member

Just letting you guy's know I have one of these and JD uses a sealed pump/motor package on each side. A new motor will run around 900

7. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I was hope'n to find someone with one I really dont want to put 900 plus Labor For one side Just to have the other side go bad 6 months down the road. So mone is for sale at this time $900 For hd75 54 floatong deck. Motor has been rebuilt. Just one wheel motor/ pump bad.

8. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

We have a couple hd75s one 48 floater and 36 fixed . Their pumps have been rebuilt on and off over time .probably about the same age as yours .now we got so much money in em boss just can not bear to get rid of em .The latest problem is on the 48 floater . Take look at the height adjustment assembly and see if the pins Assemblies and holes are getting wallered out .If it was up to me they would have went a couple of years ago ,but 5k for new one is something to think about.green and yellow iron has a premium attached to it sort like buying a licenced harley Davidson product.