1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

John Deere jx75 Used Twice

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Matty_5, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Matty_5

Matty_5 LawnSite Member

Up for sale is my John Deere jx75. This machine was won in a golf tournament and it is of no use to me since my yard is very tiny.

Most of you will know what this machine is all about but, for those who don't, I will give you some specs.

6.75hp Kawasaki engine/ 4-stroke/ oil injected/ cylinder liner
    5 spd/ up to 4.5 mph
    Cast Aluminum deck
    Rear bagger (side discharge attachment is $20 on ebay, as is the mulching plug)
    Blade clutch

This machine was used twice and this is evident once you see it in person. No disappointments. The bagger itself was only used once to try it out. This machine is virtually BRAND new! It had it's initial service at a John Deere dealership (plug,filter,oil,tuning) which usually costs $100 alone.

This unit retails for around $1100 CDN here and somewhere around $900 USD if I am not mistaken.....not including taxes and initial service.

I have not used this machine and have no use for a mower of this size or quality so I am willing to let it go for MUCH cheaper than it is probably worth.

I live in Ontario and am In the Toronto area. I have a pickup truck so I may be willing to deliver withing reason.

Asking $800 CDN obo

2. Matty_5

Matty_5 LawnSite Member

Bump.....great price
  3. Matty_5

Matty_5 LawnSite Member

4. Matty_5

Matty_5 LawnSite Member

bump.....make an offer