John Deere Landscape Prices

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Aura Lawns, May 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Where can you find prices for John Deere Landscapes fertilizers/herbicides...

I have looked for HOURS and I can't find them

PLEASE HELP ME

2. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

At John Deere Landscapes.

3. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

call local dealer. and btw they will screw u in a second if u let them!

4. Aura Lawns

Aura Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

What do you mean???

Where do you find the phone numbers for the dealers

5. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Depends on quantity. And on your buying power. And on their competition. And early bird specials...which are gone. The more you bought last year--the better your deal this year. Get an idea from more than one source as to chemical prices--check online also. Try to get a cash discount or extended terms if you need to. Have your credit references on hand. Take the salesman out to breakfast--see what he can offer. Know what you need and how much you need for the year in advance. If he is good and has plenty of knowledge, good product recommendations and carries the parts and products you need...that is at least as valuable as a few dollars less somewhere else.
    Once you are a customer and registered on their site, I think you can enter your customer number and password and see your prices. And also your buying history for the past year or two.

Last edited: May 28, 2013