John Deere Landscape University

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by lawnspecialties, Oct 18, 2006.

1. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I went to the 2005 JDLU in Myrtle Beach. I'm pondering going again for '07 but can't find out when and where it's going to be for this area. Any NC/SC/VA folks heard anything? The website doesn't have anything listed for '07 yet. Thanks.:)

2. lawnspecialties

"sad thread" bump:(

3. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

i am bummed... it is going to be in charlotte this year.
    I heard that a few contractors made a$$e$ out of themselves so they chose to have it in less of a "party" town.

I'll miss all the free golf with the reps.

4. lawnspecialties

That sucks. I remember in Myrtle Beach in '05 there were some real a$$es there. Their whole purpose was to get stupid drunk and write it off as an expense. Oh well. :(

5. lawnspecialties

Quick little update.

John Deere Landscapes here in Raleigh just received a poster today announcing the upcoming "university". It states it will be from January 30 (Tuesday) to February 1 (Thursday), 2007 at the Omni hotel in Charlotte. More details will be coming.

:sleeping:

6. YardPro

laenspecalties...

are you going to the john deere golf tournament tuesday in sanford?

7. lawnspecialties

No. I'm also a Raleigh firefighter and I'll be out "saving" the citizens that day.:laugh:

8. YardPro

with the way those lunatics drive there, they need all the saving they can get..:)