John Deere Landscape & Vista

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mike M, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Just wondering what anyone thinks of Vista for outdoor lighting, and if anyone's been to a seminar by John Deere Landscapes or Vista.

Thanks, Mike.

2. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

We have had really good success with the Vista products. Their fixtures seem to hold up very well over time even in our 110+ degree temps. I have not been to a JD/Vista seminar but have received good support from the outside reps and by calling Vista direct.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I have had no problems with Vista fixtures and will attend a Vista seminar next week.

4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Great, thanks.

I am registered for a lighting seminar in three weeks, and I can't wait. I wanted to attend a Cast seminar, but nothing is being offered when I can go.

Mike

5. trailboss

trailboss LawnSite Member

Paul, are you going to the class in Arlington?

6. NightScenes

The one that I am going to is in Allen, on Wednesday. I try to attend lighting schools from each manufacturer.

7. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

they are a good product line.

i have been to a john deere seminar.
    If bob shields is teaching, tell him steven from atlantic beach NC said hi.

8. Landscape Illuminating

Landscape Illuminating LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Has anyone been to one of Chuck's seminars?

9. NightScenes

As it turns out, I will not be attending the Vista class in Allen on Wednesday. I am just way too busy to get away. I will try to catch the next one. I do use a lot of their 5270 well lights.

10. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes been to 3 so far. Helped teach connections at the last one. They are really geared more twoards marketing and makeing your business sucsessful. He can be helpful with design and is knowledgeable if you need support.

I reccomend going to one as they are nearly free and can really give you some outstanding examples on what works and what doesnt as far as marketing. He really wants you to succeed as it also generates business for him as well.