John Deere Landscapes

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Kent Lawn Care, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Kent Lawn Care

Kent Lawn Care LawnSite Member

:alien: Im wondering if anyone has any experience good or bad with John Deere Landscapes. we are getting one in our town and from what ive been hearing that they take smaller companies under their wings to be landscape contractors with them. i just wanta get some opinions first before i go getting in it over my head. thanks

2. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I havent done any work for them but they have some very good grass seed.I would check it out.

3. longslawn

longslawn LawnSite Member

My dealings with them has been good. Get to know them, they have alot of knowledge that they willingly give.

4. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

They recently bought a Century Rain Aid location where I buy all my lighting supplies from. The service I get there is great. Always helpful when I have ?'s. Just last month I under-estimated the amount of wire on a job and one of thier guys ran a spool over to me, saving me a good hour of wasted time.

5. blafleur

blafleur LawnSite Member

They have bought up a lot of the landscape supply companies in the Dallas area. I havent noticed a change in the service of the ones I use, they pretty much change the name and kept everything else the same.

Bryan

6. ipm

ipm LawnSite Senior Member

That is the only vendor we use for woody ornamental and trees. To answer your question they are very reliable, Customer service is great, etc. If you want quality use them. No complaints

7. LKNServices

LKNServices LawnSite Member

Excellent Service and their grass seed is excellent. Some of their prices are a little steep, but quantity discounts are available. My branch delivers any amount for 50$. The people that work there are basicly the same that worked for century at my branch. Great guys, very helpful, and always say," thanks for your business."

8. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Never heard of them in Mass.

9. Kent Lawn Care

Kent Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Never heard of John Deere?!?

well if youve heard of that company, its thier landscape supply division.

10. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent service. Very helpfull with any questions that I have. I do not use anyone else for my landscaping needs.