John Deere landscapes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, Apr 2, 2004.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

Last night we had our second meeting of the Orange County Landscape Assoc. And John Deere Landscapes put on the program. I can not say enough it was a first class program on irrigation I learned alot and the speaker Lee Barnwell Really new his stuff. We are are just getting started but you would have though we had been around for years. Lee and the people at John Deere when asked to put on a program got right in there to help. So people we asked said yea maybe or will see. Lee Barnwell at John Deere jumped right in. So if you need a speaker give them a call we will defiantly ask them back. This may sound like a add but it is not we did not expect such a good program. It was not a sell irrigation stuff but basic on need to know on irrigation.

2. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

how's the ole' occaneechee steak house? how about the patio? freeland still running that town?:eek:

3. broken leg

Jack had fall and allmost died. He is still recovering.How long have you been gone will fill you end on the news.

4. charlies

from earth

left nc in 2001. i used to live in wildwood. i really miss hillsborough.

5. broken leg

I lived on johnbreckenridge next to AD. I moved from wildwood two weeks befor Fran.

6. charlies

from earth

i liked ad, the jag man, right?

7. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

irrigation is just sticking pipes together and bolting them onto the faucet,,,,right?:)

8. charlies

from earth

how's buddy doing? do you know big steve?

9. broken leg

That is what I use to think. He talked about water preasure, difrent zones, timeing, difrent heads and layouts. A little more than sticking pipes together and turning on the water.