John Deere Trade In

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Tamers, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Turf Tamers

Turf Tamers LawnSite Member

I need to unload my John Deere rider (fast). Its a 235 18 horse, 48 inch deck with 22 hours and still under warranty. Any Ideas?

2. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

eBay................

3. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Now why would you want to get rid of a good mower like that? .........I say that because we have one of them.

4. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Local classifieds paper. By the way, why do you want to get rid of it, and why fast?

5. Turf Tamers

Turf Tamers LawnSite Member

I need a Z mower that will bag and give a more professional finish. Since I'm a part-timer, my budget will only allow so much overhead. So my mind set is to unload the Deere and by the Walker I should have bought in the first place. The 235 is a great machine but not quit the unit I need. I put it in the News Paper and had a few calls. Its still cold here in NC and no grass is growing yet. I don't think I will have a problem selling it but I want to move on a used Walker I found and I need the money!

6. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

Why not trade it in on a Z-Trak?

7. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Yes I agree why dont you stay with the green fleet? I have tried others and they are some very good mowers out there, actually I would have to say they are all pretty close. A lot of companys run the same hydro pumps. But for us we really like ..........LOVE the Deeres. Boy that yellow seat is just way too cool :cool: Try out one of those Z traks youll be hooked

8. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

:blob3: totally agree, :blob3:
    :cool2: love my 737, so well designed, and dealer service is outstanding here. :cool2: