1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Z915B Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by APLUS LAWN CARE, Feb 22, 2013.

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I have been doing some price checks at local dealers on a new 2013 John Deere Z915B with a 54" deck pricing and the lowest price I have found is $7,000.00. Has anyone else checked prices on these machines? Is that a pretty fair price?
  2. rungreen

rungreen LawnSite Member

7199 is what i was told, look fine but i want the kawaski engine.
  3. jschultznorth

jschultznorth LawnSite Member

7000 here in va
    Think I will get it the end of the month
    was debating between that and the hustler x-one which is 1000 more and have read to many people saying how the cut wasn't the greatest and even though going with a kohler instead of kawasaki, I think the deere is the better deal.
  4. Deerehunter

Deerehunter LawnSite Member

I am a newby but I bought one yesterday and looked around a lot. Paid 6999 and was quoted as high as 7699. I looked at a ton of stuff and don't think you can beat the value. Is a tru commercial mower at most manufacturers high end residential/light commercial price. The place I bought it from sells exmark and swore it striped as well and did a quick demonstration and looked awesome! I am just a homeowner with a big yard and a demand for quality so take it for what it's worth, but best unit I looked at by far at that price and I looked at a ton of stuff.
    Posted via Mobile Device