1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

John Deere Z915B Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by APLUS LAWN CARE, Feb 22, 2013.

1. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I have been doing some price checks at local dealers on a new 2013 John Deere Z915B with a 54" deck pricing and the lowest price I have found is $7,000.00. Has anyone else checked prices on these machines? Is that a pretty fair price?

2. rungreen

rungreen LawnSite Member

7199 is what i was told, look fine but i want the kawaski engine.

3. jschultznorth

jschultznorth LawnSite Member

7000 here in va
    Think I will get it the end of the month
    was debating between that and the hustler x-one which is 1000 more and have read to many people saying how the cut wasn't the greatest and even though going with a kohler instead of kawasaki, I think the deere is the better deal.

4. Deerehunter

Deerehunter LawnSite Member

I am a newby but I bought one yesterday and looked around a lot. Paid 6999 and was quoted as high as 7699. I looked at a ton of stuff and don't think you can beat the value. Is a tru commercial mower at most manufacturers high end residential/light commercial price. The place I bought it from sells exmark and swore it striped as well and did a quick demonstration and looked awesome! I am just a homeowner with a big yard and a demand for quality so take it for what it's worth, but best unit I looked at by far at that price and I looked at a ton of stuff.
    Posted via Mobile Device