John G is a celebrity

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfman59, Jun 1, 2003.

1. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey john
    I saw your testimonial in the Exmark brochure, Page 7 bottom right hand corner.

My question to you is with 5 accounts is it time to trade my Crapsman for a TT 52" 23 hp or a 60"

and how well does the 60 or 52" mulch leaves for spring and fall clean ups ?

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:blush: Thank you
    I'm Trying For the Lazer EPS Brochure Next year.

If You Put Doubles On It will Mulch The Leaves Great, It will Do Just as Good with the Mulching Kit TO.
    It's Never a Bad Time to Get a TT. I Would Go With What ever Deck Your accounts Call For. I did Mention To Exmark that the TT Needs to Get the 27 HP Kohler on the 60", They Will Look into it.
    John.

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Hey I noticed too! But I was thinking he had more than just one as it implied. John will 19hp work on a 60" TT? Remember we don't have nice thick lawns like yours as much, at least not where you would put a 60" I should say. Areas where you'd put a 60" are usually just weed spots, if it's grass not usually very thick. I could probably get by with singles most of the time, doubles for leaves in the fall and I could make due if it was a tad underpowered with doubles just as long as it's fine with singles. I'm going to go up and look at it today or tomorrow hopefully. :)
    How much is a Pro-Slide?

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Eric
    It Is underpowered, But You Can Make do. You Can always Update Your engine To a 27 Kohler with the 200LB Clutch.
    John
    Oh when i Talk about the 02 Lazer EPS It Is My Personal Mower and my favorite, I Have More Then One Mowing Company, They Have Lazers EPS To. I Use to have all TT's But the EPS'S Are faster and better At Collecting grass And i Can Put the roller on Them.
    Eric
    Send Me Your address And I'll Send You My Own Pro-Slide(You Pay Shipping) No Charge For the Pro!.

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Thank you John!!! You've got mail.

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

They need to put some pics of your awesome stripes in there for advertisement for the roller!

7. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

I think the 52" would do with the 23 hp. But a local contractor has the 60 and the 52 he says the 60" does good. and the 52 just plain cranks.

Anyone have thoughts on the HP walk behind