John would be proud

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jlewis, Jul 30, 2003.

1. jlewis

jlewis LawnSite Member

My brother went from a t-house to 3 acres. I told him to check out this site and compare dealers. It took 2 months, but here is his email.

After my two months of research, I found that Exmark was pretty much the best.... just expensive. I looked at a Scagg Tiger Cub and a Ferris 1000, but ended up with the Exmark. Seems like they were trying move some remaining new equipment because of the rapidly approaching end of summer. I'm sure next year they will have a more powerful one, but for what we need any commercial mower would do fine. Picked it up for $6300. Retail on it was $7600. With a 23HP Kawasaki engine.... it flies!!!!

ztr.jpg

2. challenger55

challenger55 LawnSite Member

i like it

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

You Made A great choice!!!! You Should Have Many Good years With that Baby.
    John

smaller 664.jpg

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That is a great looking machine. Hopefully it will give many years of trouble free work to your bother. Remind him to keep up with the preventive maintenance.

Gravely_Man

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I would say you got a pretty decent price. A buddy of mine bought a 48" with 20hp KAW for $6300. Sure does look sweet....congrats!

MATT

6. GLAN

GLAN Banned

All these pics of new stuff...................................:::runs to the dealer with a blank check:::.........................:::Give me one of everything:::..............................:D

Good Luck with your new money maker

7. JHMlandscapes

JHMlandscapes LawnSite Member

Nice looking machine. :) Wish I had one. :D

Henry

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Only dreams.........................................................:mad:

I need to get some better lawns:rolleyes:

9. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

looks great. The only thing you need now is the suspension kit for the seat. We just put one on one of ours and it is great. Wish we would have done it long ago. Well worth the money.