JohnDeere F910 schematic

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by 01duse, Sep 26, 2004.

1. 01duse

01duse LawnSite Member

I'm in the process of rebuilding a 1988 F910 that has had the wiring butchered. My local JD dealer has no interest in helping me because I did not drop $20,000 at his shop. I was wondering if anyone would be able to post the wiring schematic for one of these mowers as without it I'd just be stabbing in the dark...Thanks

2. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

You have a better chance of getting the wiring schematic for the space shuttle than any thing John Deere. They want to keep every thing top sercet. It they had there way you would have to use only John Deere gas for the thing. Wished I could help because I have been there done that and it is no fun at all.

3. wuurbs

wuurbs LawnSite Member

Hello 01DUSE
    Just came across the same machine and need to trace the saftey cut-outs back to the ignition switch/ I just want to find out how many there are and where they're located/
    I've looked at it briefly and can get the starter to engage by jumping the purple wire from the ignition switch to the started motor solenoid/ Machine hasn't been run in 2 years so any help would be greatly appreciated/ Thanks in advance/ Warren

4. dutch1

dutch1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Jayhawk

5. wuurbs

wuurbs LawnSite Member

6. dutch1

dutch1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Jayhawk

Happy to help. Thanks for providing enough information that allow me/someone to lend a hand. I rarely reply anymore when someone hasn't read the informational thread but wants to make me/us guess what they are working on.