Joint venture Press release

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by MAGLIGHTING, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

So which did you enjoy more ? A real east coast pie or the private plane ride. With as many times as I have been to L.A. I have never found anything that resembles a real pizza.

Great looking project. Should be lots of fun. If you need another hand I am sure I can figure out a way to make it up there :)

2. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

The private plane ride by far. The pizza in LA has gotten much better over the years. You'll be the first one I call should the need arrive. We are planning on 4 different trips out throughout the year to complete as the whole house is being remodeled, new additional construction taking place and completely new landscaping and of course lighting. 40'- 60' trees are being brought in from Maryland. A new pool is also being built. The old pool has been demoed and removed. Should be a great project. very much looking forward to working with Sean.

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Either the pizza got better or you just got used to it

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

5. jmiller@kichler.com

jmiller@kichler.com LawnSite Member

Sean is one of my favorite people in the world. I have no idea how good he is when it comes to landscape lighting (I hate it that he uses very little of Kichler), but he is indeed the funniest guy I know and more important than that, he likes music. Good music.

Sean and I have spent many a night listening to music together and not discussing lighting. If I recall he is not as big of a fan as I am of the boss, Bruce Springsteen, but I have never held that agaisnt him.

Whatever - this week in Cleveland is the hall of fame week for the rock and roll hall of fame induction ceromonies. Sooooo much music here I can't even think about landscape lighting. Sorry, but one must have their priorities.

I won't even begin to talk about the music I grew up with in the 60's and 70's. You kids can't appreciate those times. OK, I admit, we were crazy, but some of us lived through it.

Peace and ban the bomb.

Jack

6. Mr. Quik electric

Mr. Quik electric LawnSite Member

Wow, Talk about the royal treatment. Good for you Mike, you have earned it!!!

7. NE Landscape Lighting

NE Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

Mike,

If you need anything while you are out here, feel free to call.

Chris

8. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Thanks Chris, Didn't I meet you in CA last spring?

9. NE Landscape Lighting

NE Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

Mike,

No i dont think it was me because i have never been to California.