Jpeg Lawn Maintenance

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Jpeg lawn maintenance, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks normower ya i think i am going to hold onto it another year anyways til i grow bigger but message me someontime and maybe you can buy it down the road. good luck to you where do you mainly work ?

2. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Thanks Jpeg,

I am still in high school and work in the Allison Park area. I run a Quick 44.

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

oh ic okay well good luck with everything

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, finally found your thread. :waving:

Everything looks good. That stander leaves nice stripes. You almost done for the year?

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Thanks Tim ya you found it i will be posting everything here and ya this week wraps it all up unfortunatly. Also the stander i am very pleased with the cut on that machine its working great. How is your thing going school anymore odd jobs or you still working with the other landscaper?

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I have a few more cleanups scheduled for about a week after Thanksgiving, but I'll take on any more that come my way gladly. The landscaper I worked for finished up this past Friday with cleaups, but my old boss at a local feed store wants my help on Saturdays and some days off school, so that'll be good. Hopefully the snow starts to fly soon. I can't wait till school is over with; I've got a ton of papers and speeches and tests in the next couple weeks. I've got a big install job lined up as soon as the ground thaws, hopefully before spring cleanups begin. I might need some help on it, if you or Brad are looking for some early season work.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Well thats good school is going good for ya. I cant believe you still have cleanups after a week all leaves around here are off. I hope snow starts to fly also because gets me out doing stuff. How big of an install job is it and ya if i am not working i would be glad to help ya.

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I should have the design drawn up in the next couple days completed. So far, I'm removing about 100' x 20' of grass on a steep front yard, and installing different plants, ground cover, river gravel, decorative stone, etc. It's gonna be a mother working on that hill, but it's gonna look awesome when it's done.

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

wow sounds like a good job to make some money on man i hope it works out for ya be cool to see the design. hills do suck but hey where we live htere are hills lol

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I got some cleanups this week and a few spread out next week. But I am basically done after that. I would be happy to help Tim. Sounds like my dump trailer would be great Also I get river rock and stuuf like that at an awesome price so just let me know