Jrco Equipment?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wbkuhler, Feb 21, 2003.

1. wbkuhler

wbkuhler LawnSite Member

I would like to know if anyone knows how much the Jrco Aetator and the 60" Tine Rake Dethatcher are priced?

I have not found a dealer in my area yet. I live in a rural area so a dealer may be a ways off from me.

I have emailed Jrco about my nearest dealer and have not heard from them yet.

If anyone knows how much these two items are I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for any help!!

2. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

I belive thoose items are around $400.00, I could be mistaken. I live in Ct and I'm going to buy the tine dethatcher for this coming spring. I have the jrco leaf plow and it works awsome on the front of the walk-behind.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Get a Plugger areator instead of the JRCO. I have a JRCO areator and it puts a lot of stress on your mower.

Gene

4. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Tine Rake 60" - 454
    Hooker Aerator - Manual Lift - 1199
    Electric Lift - 1399
    JRCO Mounting bar - 80
    these are 1999 prices so they might have gone up a bit..
    BobR

5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a JRCO dethacthing rake on a 48" SCAG and was very pleased with it. It was fairly durable...well worth the money. I think we paid $300-400. Have no experience with the aerator however.:blob4:

6. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

Check with Dave at RPM Sales and Service, he is a sponsor here and can get those products for you.

http://www.rpm-co.com/

Where in Missouri are you. I am in St. Louis.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have the JRCO Dethatcher mounted in the Spring on one of our 61" WB. With the vac unit attached also, it does an awesome job for Spring clean-ups.

My dealer did all the original prep and install. Think everything ran me around $475 complete.

8. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Count me in on one of their dethatchers.
    That early snow sure matted the leafs down last fall.