JRCO hooker aerator for zero turn mower.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fortynorth, Nov 13, 2006.

1. fortynorth

fortynorth LawnSite Member

I bought this JRCO aerator two years ago for some larger yards we were aerating and since last year we no longer offer aerating, so its for sale. It was used maybe 10 times. It is 38 inches wide and has electric lift. You can aerate and make turns without lifting the tines. I will try to get some pictures up this week. It is in nearly new condition and has always been stored inside. I believe it is rated at 1.5 acres per hour but you would need to check there website for the exact specs. I really like the design and performance of the JRCO products. Aerator is located just outside of Dayton OH, zip code 45385. $1250 obo. Call at 937-604-0272 - you are not allowed to post an email address at the site

2. KERRTURF

KERRTURF LawnSite Member

Does it come with the mounting bracket, and if so what does the bracket fit?

3. fortynorth

fortynorth LawnSite Member

Yes the mounting bracket is included. It currently is on a Dixie Chopper and that is what the mount is made for, but it is a real simple mount that would fit just about anything. The only thing you would do for an exmark, scag, toro, hustler or any z mower with front caster wheels that stick out away from the mower is use four u-bolts to hold the mounting bracket. If you saw the bracket up close it could easily be modified to fit just about anything. Let me know if you are interested. If you have any questions about mounting brackets or pictures e-mail or call at 937-604-0272. Thanks, Jason.