JRCO Products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AEW, Jan 15, 2005.

1. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Hello everyone..I had a question for people that have used JRCO attachments for their mowers. I notice they sell aerator dethacher leaf plows etc. that will attach to the front of your mower. Has anyone ever used these products? Good experience or bad? They look like good stuff but was wanting some feedback from people that have actually used them before.
  2. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Anyone at all?
  3. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

I have the spreader and very happy with it.. easy on off... 4 pins and a plug...... I am looking into the detatcher and everything I have heard is positive...

The aerator I am interested in as well... Not sold on it yet though.. I will need to demo one before I purchase it...
  4. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

i catually welded up my own version of their leaf plow and it is AMAZING i mount it on the front of a 14 hp 48 in bobcat plow the leaves to the vac , its ajust an awsome set up . the wetter the better they stick together better , il try to get picks for ya . i would like to make a cart for the front of that mower as well for pushin the new little wonder vac
    13 hp honda your legs get a workout from that baby
  5. samk

samk LawnSite Member

buying a rake next week hoping it will speed up my cleanups
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We use the 60" tine dethatcher in the spring for cleanups...works great too btw.