jrco?

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by plantzpropertymanagement, Nov 18, 2006.

1. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

Hey does anybody know how much there aerator attachment costs? Also how well does it perform? Thanks

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

All I have to say is I hope it's better then there leaf plow. We used one 3-4 times and sold it. Nothing but junk!!!!

3. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

what didnt you like about the plow?

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I know the aerator has an electric lift on it. I'll check on a price for you later today.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Because we could move more leaves with the deck way down on the mower then that. It was a pain in the a$$. maybe used 6 times and sold it cheap

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I never could understand how you can move leaves with the deck down like that. Anytime I tried it, the deck just rode up and I would end up spinning in leaves.
    As far as the JRCO

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I think the Jrco aerator attachment is a little pricey. I paid over $400 for my dethatcher attachment and it doesn't have any mechanical features like an electric lift. I think the aerator is at least $800.I will let you know if i can find the price again.

8. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. I just bought a used dethatcher and mount from 'signature landscaping1' and it should be here tommorrow, for about 1/5 of what I would've paid new. I checked rittenhouse.ca and the aerators are going for over $2000! The cheapest one that I've found was a used one for $1250 here on lawnsite.

9. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I have one and don't use it.....Save your money for something else..

10. jddalton

jddalton LawnSite Member

The Jrco aerator suggested retail price with electric lift without the mounting bar is $1,720! A little to pricey for me! This information came from a pdf price list jrco sent me!