1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jrco $

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AK Lawn, Apr 6, 2002.

1. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

how much should i pay for a new JRCO thatcher 46", front mount, i was quoted $583.00 by one company, and $675.00 by another, this includes shipping to alaska ($135-200 for shipping) about $430 to $480 for the thatcher, is this right, or should io keep looking., also included was the mounting kit, so is this a good deal?
    AK Lawn
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i got my 36 inch jrco thatcher with the bracket for $400. dont know if that helps, but i do know other people on this board have the larger one and i think they said they paid less than what you are getting charged. do a search on jrco, cause there was a thread recently on the pricing
  3. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a Sears 38" thatch rake, $ 110 fits on my WB. Ed:blob4:
  4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

lesco sells it for 399, including the mounting kit.
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My dealer installed one (60") on my Ferris WB for about $575 total. That was everything (including shipping weight of about 90 pounds).
  6. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for all of your replies, i have found that it is quite a bit more $ to ship to AK, but i need it, what is the web site for lesco just wanted to check with them and see if they can ship it for the same price and save a couple $, i tried www.lesco.com but i counldn't click on products it would not let me. Any how i am also custom fabing my cheap sears thatcher to front mount but the JRCO seems very superior. Thanks
    AK Lawn
  7. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I just had bracket for a Snapper 30" Thatcherizer made for my 36" walk behind. works good but I do like the two wheel design of the Jrco better. mine was less than $100 (Thaterizer and bracket)
  8. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

I recently paid $399 for mine (without tax). from my dealer. Included shipping.