jrs.landscaping work/equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jrs.landscaping, Feb 18, 2013.

1. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Yes, for free, he owed my father a favor and this is how it was repaid. Like Lawnman said, it's good to know the right people.

2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Fords and John Deere makes for a good fleet. I like that dovetail flatbed.

3. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Fords, John Deere, and Walkers you mean right?! HaHaHa! Hey there Bud, always a fan of your posts... I think it is sooooo cool that you run Walker and Deere because I am a die-hard Walker guy... I bleed yellow, believe me.... But I also LOVE the Deere 7Iron deck and I think it is definitely one of the best cuts out there... I can only imagine the stripe damage you guys must do at some of those properties that have bagger needs and mid=mount needs as well.... Deere stripes + Walker stripes = game over

5. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

Subscribed more pics please:waving:

6. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Thanks guys, hopefully I can get some pics of the Deere Stripes tomorrow. Here are pics from one of Saturday's properties. I know someone will say something about the tracks across the turf, but they needed to cross to get to the dump spot. There was A LOT of grass from the baseball field.

lawnsite 1.jpg

lawnsite 2.jpg

lawnsite 3.jpg

7. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

One of yesterday's properties, a 300 :confused: YO cemetery.....

lawnsite 4.jpg

lawnsite 5.jpg

8. StockmanLawnscape

StockmanLawnscape LawnSite Member

Sub'd...I like your work, you do a great job. That cemetery...wow lol that is a whole lot of trimming and minimal space for a mower!

9. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Thanks, it is pretty tight, most spots are 48" and under, lots of hills and other obstacles. This place was the reason we purchased our first Walker, we used to use a fixed deck 36" WB, 2 22" push mowers and 2 trimmers :hammerhead:

The picture below is the reason we purchased the Deere's, we used to use a 54" Husky..... the mower couldn't handle the place and blew up @ 600 +/- hours........

lawnsite 1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  10. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

More Deere/Walker stripes......

lawnsite 2.jpg

lawnsite 3.jpg