Jumbo grass gobbler used TWICE $180

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by oakwdman, Oct 19, 2009.

1. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a wright 4.3 cubic foot "jumbo" grass gobbler that I bought NEW this spring to use for a lesco wb that I had but have since sold. I used it ONCE this spring then sold the mower the week after I bought the catcher. It has sat in the garage until I used it ONE more time with a JD stander I had about a month ago. This thing is mint and your are basically getting a new one for A good amount less than I paid for it. Pics are coming shortly.
    Asking $180.
    Would prefer not to ship.
    I will not hold it for anyone - first one at my door with cash gets it!

2. oakwdman

Here are the pics of the catcher. It's got a litle dust form sitting around in the garage and some misc leftover leaves from the time I used it with the deere lol.

Attached Files:

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

could you measure the opening and get me some pics. I would like to put it on a 52" Everride Scorpion. ALso, I know you said you'd rather not ship but I am over by South Bend IN, what can we do to get it here?
    Thanks,
    -Adam

4. oakwdman

Here are the pics.

Attached Files:

5. oakwdman

damnit, sorry that last set of pics are for the other catcher I have for sale. disreguard them lol.
    And I wouldnt really mind shipping, but obviously the buyer will have to pay for it.

6. oakwdman

The opening is 15"
    Shipping isnt out of the question, I would just take it to the ups store and let them do the rest. Buyer would obviously have to cover the $ from shipping.

7. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

can you find out what shipping would be to Edwardsburg, MI 49112 and let me know.
    Thanks,

8. oakwdman

I'll try and find out shipping this week if you are still interested.

9. oakwdman

Bump to the topppp

10. BGClawns101

BGClawns101 LawnSite Senior Member

Free Bump this is a goood deal