Jungle Jack?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greengiant9963, Feb 18, 2006.

1. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to buy a Jungle Jack. Just wondered from the guys that have used them how they like them and how durable are they?? Thanks.
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I had one, used it for my Exmark 52". It worked awesome! much faster than a hydraulic floor jack. The mower was pretty stable when up on it too. There's a extra bar on the jack that's supposed to be folded down to the floor and pinned when the mower in on the jack. I used mine once I guess but it was really not going anywhere.

I let mine go when I sold my Exmark. I don't need it with my dixons. Just no more floor space left in my garage for extra tools like that
  3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Get one, you'll love it!!!
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It's a one time deal. You buy it once,...you have it forever.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

We have 2 in the shop we use these every morning the most used tool we use in peak season.
  6. burns60

burns60 LawnSite Senior Member

As I have said before, the best investment of the past year for me was the Jungle Jack and the impact wrench.
  7. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Same here the JJ and Impact wrench are loaded on the truck every day. I don't like using the trailer gate to change blades. Good investment.
  8. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Have used mine for 5 years...great tool, well made, doesn't take up much room in the trailer. I dont have the option of overhanging the mower on the trailer gate ramp because of the support cables on the enlcosed trailer ramp so this tool lives in the trlr all year
  9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

anyone have a link?
  10. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic