Jungle Jim Wheels

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frosty_03, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a set of Jungle Jim wheels for my Exmark 48" Belt Drive W/B and let me tell you all they are NICE!!!!!! It took about 10 seconds to get use to them and I was off. I had my son try them and he got the hang of them in about one minute. I think I am going toput some weights in the front to keep the front end down. Does anyone have any IDEAS. I will try to post a Picture in the future, but for now here is a picture of my own yard the I cut with a 44" Exmark with Mulching Kit, it sure does a good job.:cool:

2. Frosty_03

Picture Of EXMARK CUT

3. Frosty_03

This is what it turn into my own Chariot Ben Herr would have been envious!!!

4. Frosty_03

My dog had to get in this one!

5. LA LAWNS

LA LAWNS LawnSite Member

flip that mounting plate over and lower the connecting arm toward the ground. this will give you more clearance on the ground at the back of the jungle wheels. i am currently searching for larger tires so the foot plate wont dig in when i back up...
    LA LAWNS

6. Frosty_03

Thanks for the INFO I installed it like the directions said, but I think I will flip the connecting plate over. It sure is nice though just riding instead of walking. :cool: :blob2:

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Frosty, looks nice. I sure like mine. It copped a flat today around noon and i had to hoof it til around 7. I honestly cant say i missed it, cus my productivity went up! Im gona start looking for wider tires for my jungle wheels. Mine seem too narrow, and when its damp, make the lawn look as if it is rutting. Ill share what i find.

8. Frosty_03

Man sorry to here you copped a flat. Keep me poste on what you find in the size of the wheels. I was thinking 10" x 8" nice fat tire would prevent from rutting.:cool:

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto what Frosty said. I just had some too before buying a walker, I have had a few different styles of sulkies, the jungle wheels are the best. Also nice cut job, those pics are immaculate, nice work

10. Frosty_03

Thanks for the COMPS I try my best when I am cutting. I like to stand back and watch the grass grow, sometime I can hear it grow. I love the smell of the first cut in the morning with my coffee. :cool: