1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jungle jims gear rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AllSeasonsAllReasons, Mar 10, 2001.

1. AllSeasonsAllReasons

AllSeasonsAllReasons LawnSite Member

Does anyone use this? And is nice or is there a better one out there? Thanks Cory
  2. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

hey, what kind of racks are you talking about jungle jim's makes a few different kinds of racks for different equipment. would you specify which one you are talkng about?
  3. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

I have the Gear Caddy and love it. I have nothing to comparre it to but have been totally satisfied. BTW, I got mine off of E-bay for 1/2 price as a factory defect. The only prob. I found was it was missing 1 bolts and one nut. I needed different lenth bolts anyway. Hope this helps.
  4. AllSeasonsAllReasons

AllSeasonsAllReasons LawnSite Member

The Gear caddy is the one i am asking about! Thanks
  5. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

anyone use "snaptrak"

I would be using it for an enclosed trailer. Using the E-trak for trimmers and hand tools. cost of $145 for a trimmer rack that holds 3 trimmers.
  6. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered the complete gear caddy from Jungle Jims last Monday. They had 2 scratch models and I got one of them. The only scratches that it has are small and at the bottom of it. They retail for $289.95 but I got this one for $185.00. You can call them at 1-888-844-jims and ask if they have any scratched models, that is what I did.

[Edited by chariot on 03-11-2001 at 04:09 PM]
  7. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

i also have a gear caddy. It is a quality rack and easy on and off. I have had others and i think nothing compares. I would give it a nine and a half for quality and duralbility.

[Edited by bdemir on 03-11-2001 at 07:20 PM]
  8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

We run one on our rig and its awesome!
  9. LScom Addict

LScom Addict LawnSite Member

I have a homemade tool rack made from 1x1 lengths and cut to fit the shovels, rakes, and other hand tools. I will be investing in something like these hopefully end of this season.