Jungle Jim's Jungle Boot

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by vanguard, May 3, 2005.

1. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

Any one ever use Jungle Jim's Jungle boot for there 21" mowers?? Do they work? Looks like the mower could jump out if you hit a bump in the road :blob3:

2. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

NO ONES EVER USED THESES???????????? Please, someones got to of tried them?? :help:

3. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I wanna know to. Using a tie down on the 21in sucks bad.
    James

4. Sunset

Sunset LawnSite Member

Used one for 4 years w/ no problems. Worth the 20 bucks. Also have the larger boot for my lesco spreader. I have a GMC 4500 w/ a dove tail body, not as bouncy as a trailer. Never had the mower jump out of the bracket.

5. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

THANKS SUNSET for the info. I knew someone had to have had one of theses somewhere! :waving:

6. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Wouldnt have a link to it would you?

7. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I use a Jungle Jason's patented 2x4's screwed to the deck of the trailer. Works 100% of the time, and the best part... There's about 50 cents invested in materials! Put the mower against the side of the trailer you want it on, towards the front if you like, and slap a 22" wide 2x4 bhind it and screw it down. If it tends to slide sideways sometimes out of it's 'cradle" put another along side the wheels. Same method for larger walks and Ztr's as well.

9. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Vanguard- What part of CO u in?