jungle jims new poduct..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Jul 15, 2002.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Hmmm, can't wait to see what Jungle Jms new product is at Expo.
    I hate when companies tease us with these things.......alright, I love it! :D

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Wow, they said it was an innovative product, and they weren't kidding.
    Since they make racks and things for trailers, I expected something along those lines. It's sure not.

You have to see this thing to fully understand what it is, but I'll try to explain it.
    It's a ztr that you sorta kneel on and and do all your trimming
    from. It also has a built in back pack blower holder that sits behind you and you use when you're done trimming.
    All the while riding on this machine steering with your feet, zero turns and all!
    Not something for everybody, but if you do big malls, apartment complexes, office parks, etc. where you have a guy walking all over tarnation with a trimmer all day and a guy on a blower all day, this could be just the tool for you.
    No idea what the price was. Forgot to ask.

I'll get a picture of it tomorrow and try to post it here when I figure out how.
    Pretty neat though.

3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

that will be intersting to see.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I forgot that I had picked up an information sheet when there, duh!
    Just found it. The top of the brochure says Z.T.F.I.R.E. = Zero Turn Foot Initiated Riding Equipment.
    The actual model is the ZTF 1000.

I'll still try to get those photos.

5. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Uh oh! What about us guys with "two left feet"? :eek:

Really, I can't wait to see that machine. :)

6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

The cost of this machine was 3800 dollars I beleave they told me. My personal opinion was that this was the dumbest machine I have ever seen! It was halarious to watch these grown men fly around stooped forward and steerig with there feet. This is just my honest opinion.....I cant see them getting popular.

7. Alanky

Alanky LawnSite Member

Here it is. I think I could do without :rolleyes: , but it still looks fun!

thing.jpg

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

My mother had something that looked just like that. She called it a wheel chair! The only difference was that she steered it with a chin-activated joy stick, zero turns and all. Guess I should'nt have donated it to charity when she died.

9. TFL

TFL LawnSite Member

I'm sorry but i see absolutly no use for that machine. I guess now Lawn care can truly be an equal oppurtunity employer.

10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lol Darryl!!!!!! I think it also looks like some kind of trnasportation for the handicapt!