1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jungle Jim's products on Ebay Again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawndeals, May 18, 2000.

1. lawndeals

lawndeals Guest

Once again, Jungle jim's is selling some scratch model equipment on Ebay. Go there and do a seller search under the name junglejims.

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

when i do a search for them it turns up nothing!

3. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

be sure you search under seller name<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

4. NewellMowingCo

NewellMowingCo LawnSite Member

Are they still offering a free t-shirt with every purchase? If they are, don't fall for it. I ordered my Jungle Wheels over two months ago and have never recieved the t-shirt. I called them on it and they said they were on back order. I really don't believe them. I know this is not a really big deal, but it still pisses me off when something is offered but never delivered.

5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I got my t shirt a couple weeks ago. About a month and a half after I got my equipment. Happy with the whole transaction. The only problem is The Gear Caddy won't fit on my trailer. I have 2 ft. high sides. Anyone have any solutions??? I have thought about putting the trimmer rack facing inward but that makes it so I have to go on the trailer to get a trimmer (takes too long). Any help would be appreciated.