Jungle Jim's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookie03, Jan 12, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

I'm looking for a dealer that sells Jungle Jim's Accessory Products in the St. Louis, Kansas City, or Springfield, MO area. If anyone knows of a dealer that sells Jungle Jim's in the three areas please let me know.

I've already checked www.junglejimsap.com for dealer locator and it is pretty much helpless. I figure someone on here will know much more about it.

Thanks!

2. simsy71

simsy71 LawnSite Member

I had better results calling up JungleJims than trying to find a dealer on there website

3. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

The Orscheln's Farm & Home here in Columbia, MO sells Jungle Jim's. Talk to Matt at (573) 814-2299

4. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

I called the numbers that were on the website. All I got in return was the run-around.

5. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Capt,
    is that matt K?

How are their prices??

6. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Jim, I'm not sure what his last name is. I just ordered the blower mate for my new Redmax 7001, with shipping it will come to about $64. I think he didn't mark it up any, he just included S&H on what Jungle Jim's charged him. I have spent alot of money with those guys, lots of orange in my garage.

7. cblackwe

cblackwe LawnSite Member

Medart Engines in St. Louis is a dealer for Jungle Jim's stuff. Very reasonable on price too. 1-800-888-7181. They have warehouses in KC and Memphis to ship stuff from also. :waving:

8. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Scott's Power Equipment St. Louis