Juniper and jazmine bed weed control?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnman_scott, Oct 6, 2005.

1. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I have alot of beds with juniper and jasmine with weeds in them. I went to lesco and got fuselade for the grassy weeds, and they gave me image for the broadleaf weeds. Is this the best way to do it?

Also, can they be mixed and sprayed at once? And if so, say you need a ounce of fuselade per gallon of water, and the same for image. If you put an ounce of image and an ounce of fuselade in the sprayer would you then use one gallon of water or 2?

2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

You are funny !....................................................

Ric , we need you here :blob4:

3. lawnman_scott

Blow me, and while you do think of something useful for a change.

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Scott

That post cost you my Help. I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

5. lawnman_scott

Thats fine ric, but it was nothing against you, it was the arrogance. I posted a honest question that may be obvious to some, but didnt expect to be laughed at. And I do realize you forgot more than I know, that was the reason for the question.

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Scott

Part of your original post was so dumb that is was funny too a real applicator. But if I explained that part to you I would in fact be helping you. I am not going to defend Air Head even if he has some real knowledge. But I will say your reply to him came off as a direct slam on me. Not the first time either. you have expressed your dislike of me and my buddy Mr Stone. Sorry to play childish games, but you reap what you sow. I am sure someone will come to your aid, But it will not be me in the near future on any thing.

7. lawnman_scott

How laughable you are ric. I never said anything bad about you, you just think that. No problem. But how did it come off as a direct slam on me? Im just curious? And Mr Stone? I just asked once if he still had his "motorhome". I saw someone camping out at Wal-Mart once and it made me think of him.

By the way, that really got me, the "real applicator" dig. boo hoo hoo

8. ArizPestWeed

Soooo , L. Scotty , how many little boys do you have buried in your back yard ?
    You do like little boys , right ?

Ya wanta get ugly with me ?

9. ArizPestWeed

Scott , if you don't see how silly your quetion is , then , you should not be using the pesticides .!

10. lawnman_scott

Thanks for the help guys. Thats the great thing about this site, i remember once I asked the dumbest question about double blades to a guy who swore by them. I opened all the doors for a smartass awnser to that question, but I got a good awnser to the question. A real shame he cant be here anymore.

One thing I cant stand is someone asks a question and all you hear is do a search, do a search, ......... but.......... I guess its a good idea.

Im going to do a app of fuselade with sticker for 2 weeks, then I will try image for the next 2. If the Image doesnt do it for the broadleafs I think I will give Manage a shot. I just wont do them together.

Really though, thanks, I will probably learn more this way than by any other.