Just a couple pictures from today...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by fiveoboy01, May 28, 2007.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

What the heck, I'm bored, might as well share some pictures...

Yep, that's my ugly mug riding the sulky:laugh: I think that's the only picture anyone will ever see of me on here:waving:

2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I'm impressed. Nice pics. I like the truck. Most guys also wouldn't want to be caught on camera wearing safety glasses either but kudos to you for wearing them!
  3. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

is that a homemade striper?
  4. chris_poyner

chris_poyner LawnSite Member

looking good. how do you like them turf tracers?
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good......And how do you like the turf tracers??
  6. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good. That lawn really seems to stand out!

I like that your parked just past the job.... it floors me to see how stupid some lawn guys are to park right in front of a jobsite with their expensive trucks, only to pelt the side of the truck with stones and grass clippings and so on.... they seem to be able to trash a truck in no time flat.

The only thing negative I see in your pictures is the blowers hanging off the side of the trailer. I have never been a fan of those blower holders on the side of the trailer..... I always just put them in the bed of the truck and when I needed to use the blower I just lowered the tailgate and pulled it out, started it and then grabbed it up to put on my back. Made it easy to give myself a " Blower Bath " after each job was done, so I wasn't jumping in my truck covered in grass clippings and so on. Plus it kept the blower somewhat out of sight, which makes your rig less tempting to theives as they ride by while your in the back yard mowing! The one time I had someone steal stuff off my rig, they took blowers and that is it. Anyway, good pictures!!!
  7. fiveoboy01

Well, the safety glasses are Oakley's, so I don't mind wearing them, they don't look bad. I've had stuff picked out of my eyes by an eye doctor before, it's NO fun. I wear safety glasses 24/7 when working.

Yah, that's an attempt at a striper, it's just a truck mudflap. Works OK, I want to get a few big league stripers though.

I love the Tracers, the cut quality is great, the ECS controls don't give me sore hands. I do have some minor problems with clumping/grass packing under deck when it's wet. Mostly if the grass is too overgrown. But whattya do...

I try to always park on the opposite side of the street or past the jobsite if possible. My rule is to keep the truck as clean as possible at all times, runnng around with grass stuck all over it looks bad, and I'm worried about picking up a rock and hitting the truck with it.

The blower actually doesn't hang off the side, if it were to fall off the rack it would land on the trailer. Funny you should mention theft Ron, I just drilled a hole on the rack so I can use a lock. I keep the blower rack and the trimmer rack locked at all times, only time they get unlocked is when I am using one of the tools.
  8. fiveoboy01

Doh, I posted the one picture twice. What a moron! Must have been half asleep or somthing last night...
  9. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

I have to ask a question??. I notice on some of these pics of the commercial mowers that the chute is open, and no bagger. Are you mulching with special blades or just discharging. When I mulch I keep my chute closed.

Looks like pretty country, Reminds me of lancaster PA..
  10. fiveoboy01

I'm discharging, if you look close you can see the clippings coming out.

This lawn gets cut every 4-5 days because it grows fast, so not a whole lot heightwise gets cut off each time.