1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just a heads up

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by J&R Landscaping, Sep 13, 2006.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hi everyone,

Just want to give everyone a heads up if you are bidding on anything on EBAY. I had placed bids on 2 different used mowers a couple weeks ago. I bid what I thought was fair but was outbid on both auctions. A few days after the 1st auction ended last week, I recived a bogus 2nd chance offer for the item.
    Well, low and behold I recived a 2nd chance offer for the other mower I was bidding on and it too was a scam. I have bought and bid on many items on ebay and the only time I had recived a 2nd chance offer prior to this, it was a true and legitimate one. I have since recived theese 2 pracitcally back to back and thought I would just give everyone a reminder heads up. I hate seeing people getting ripped off!
  2. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have recieved them too.
    Mine came from a guy that offered the second chance and his user name didn't even match the name of the seller. DUH!! Sure I'll deal with this guy. NOT!!