Just a Suggestion....

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by heygrassman, Apr 5, 2002.

1. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Just bought my first mower, yes my first, and it is an 2001 Exmark Metro 36" and I love it so far. :blob3:

I am in the process of digesting the manual from the website and I hate printing manual. Might be a good idea to use the Table of Contents as links to the approprite portion of the manual (i.e. I want to go to Belt Routing, I click on it in the TOC and it takes me to pg. 33). This is pretty easy to do.

Munch... munch... munch... here we go..

jf

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Why dont you read the manual that came with the mower??? You can turn to whatever page you want! No computer necessary! Best of all its transportable, right out to the garage where you can sit and read right next to the new mower!!!

You DID get a manual, right?

3. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

Or you could go and get a laptop an sit next to the mower and read the manual that way :D

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i would hope he did if it's new! i got one with mine and you should also have one from the ENGINE manufacturer.

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

JF,

Glad you hear about your new purchase. I'll pass along your suggestion for the table of contents to the Customer Service department.

If you purchase your mower new the guys are right. You should have gotten a set of manuals with your mower. If the dealer doesn't have them you if you purchased your mower used its no big deal. Just e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com or call me at 800-667-5296 with your mailing address and the model and serial number of your new mower and we'll get you a set right away.

Let us know if you have any questions about your new mower and we'll be more than happy to do what we can.

Thanks

Terry