Just because you work out of home

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, Jun 21, 2004.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I heard that some one called some one a scrub because they worked out of there home. Well I work out of my home and own a lawncare company, a software company, a dot com company, a stumpgrinding company, and sell air purifiers and water purifiers. I have a Walker 26 hp 48in, toro 23hp 52inch two back packs 3 trimmers, all stile enclosed trailer and 97 dodge 2500 truck. How many of you work out of your house and are scrubs because of it. I might work out of my house but I have a state spraying license and belong to 4 organizations but I guess I am still a scrub because I work out of my house. Oh one more thing I cary insurance two.

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know anything about it but, this is the first post I've read today and it would be nice if you toned it down please?

3. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I saw the post.

I don't why everyone gets so bent out of shape because of one moron's comments.

I work out of my house, and the comment didn't bother me. If the comment was serious, he's just another arrogant pr!ck.

You know, the same guy is gonna call you a scrub again, because you have to do software and sell water crap in order to support you lawn care hobby.

4. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

the scrub comment by me was a joke! BUT if a guy doesnt know if he is a scrub or not? maybe he is?

in green industry forums that ussually is the topic most discussed,,,,,,but my point is "everybody is a scrub to somebody"!