Just bought a Kubota ZD 326

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by jekjr, May 1, 2013.

1. jekjr

jekjr LawnSite Member

How many of you guys run them and what kind of service have you gotten out of them?

2. rreyn1812

rreyn1812 LawnSite Senior Member

Have had mine for about 18 months so far (about 200 hrs). Get it serviced at the dealer once per year. Check all fluids & grease per maintenance schedule. Starts every time, even when cold, and gives a good, quality cut. Do not know of any known systemic problems, so what's not to like. I love the seat!

3. bakebean

bakebean LawnSite Member

ALL I can say is simply an amazing mower!Demoed scag, jd,toro ect.Nothing compares to the smoothness and power of these mowers.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we ran them for years, loved them. never flinched or missed a beat. put 1100 hrs on them each, before selling them...trust me, they were only yet buy half worn in. only drawback is weight.

5. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

awesome machine, but very heavy gets stuck on wet grass, fuel econ is great uses about 1/2 compared to gas

6. jekjr

jekjr LawnSite Member

We actually started up cutting grass last August. We had been looking at doing it for several years but every time we started to go for it something else always came along that diverted us. We bought a ZG 222 last August and it has been a great little mower. We needed a second mower and decided to take the plunge and get the big mower. It rained this week a bunch and we got to run Friday. It is definitely a grass cutting machine.