1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just bought a new BP blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curry, Feb 25, 2004.

1. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Just bought the Shindaiwa EB630 off ebay for $269+24 shipping. This thing is brand new, in the sealed box. Bought it on 2-23 and its at my house 2-25. This thing is awesome. Tried the brick on the driveway and yes, it works. My dealer told me that he sells them for $449. He also said I would be stupid not to get one for that price, so, I did. Cant wait till the season cranks up. Also bought the last T230 that my dealer has. Hes bringing it by my house later this afternoon. $249. I read that most of yall dont like the new epa stuff(T231) so called dealer and purchased before it was gone. Thanks for the info.
  2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great buy, I hope you will get a lot of use out of it. I've heard good things about them.
  3. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Thanks ECM. I would never had bought it if I hadnt done alot of research about everyones likes/dislikes when it comes to blowers and trimmers. I actually spent about 3hrs researching old threads about what yall said. I will be replacing a Echo 403. That blower works for me but the power difference is unreal. I know nobody here likes curved shaft but thats all Ive ever used. I am currently using the Sthil FS75. Again yall made up my mind to try and convert to the straight shaft.
  4. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

HEY i just picked up one of them also!!!

Too good a buy to let it go.
  5. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I bought 2 of them!!
  7. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Damn U You must be the one that outbid me!
  8. GreenTurf

GreenTurf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Redmax 7001. Enough said!
  9. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Hes got 6 more on ebay. He raised the price to $279. Type in Shindaiwa on the search and you will find. Better hurry, they last about 14hrs.
  10. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey curry, would you mind PM'ing me what that guy's username was? I saw that blower on there, but when I went back, it was gone! Ah Ha, I caught ya!! LOL. Anyhow, I'm glad to see that it was a legit deal. Wayda go!