1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just bought eXmark 32" walkbehind

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by soccer911, Apr 29, 2005.

1. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

Just bought eXmark 32" walkbehind. Does anyone have anything good to say about this product? I want to feel good about my new investment. :help:
  2. Reliable Lawn Care

Reliable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hi Soccer,
    Yes, I do have good things to say about eXmark, I picked mine up about 2 months ago. It's a 36" walk behind and has been kickin GRass ever since I got it. I've been able to pick up a couple of commercial accounts with this mower. Approx 25,000 Sq feet each. And it has cut my residential accounts way down time wise. The only thing I would do, if your dealer didn't tell you is, turn the fuel switch to off when in transit, mine did seem to flood out a little bit because of the bumpy ride in the trailer, but hasn't done it since I started doing that. Not the cheapest machines out there, but so far it's been worth it. I need to get the bagger for mine, when I do, it will save me even more time. The ECS handles are pretty nice also. I hope yours treats you as mine has me...Good Luck
  3. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

Thanks Reliable Lawn Care, that makes me feel great. No my dealer did not tell me about the fuel switch, but I did read that in the booklet. Thank you for letting me know about that. Have a great season.