just bought john deere equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wissel_landscaping, Jan 15, 2005.

1. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

I never owned JD before but i just bought through there green fleet plan a 777 60" ztr, a gs75 36" walkbehind, 2 trimmers, 1 stick edger, 2 blowers, 1 hedgetrimmer, 21" push mower, and a 16' trailer and they through in a stripping kit for the 60" for free. the dealer is right up the street from me very nice guys i hope it all works out good.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

DANG.... You bought all that today? Thats so cool, thats alot of $ to spend in one day!

Post some pic's of the equipment! I bet its sweet!

3. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats! How many points did you get for that on the green-fleet program?

4. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Im reading the JD site, I see the green-fleet program, but what do the points mean and what do they do???

Sorry for the dumb question, but I dont see the explination (spelling?) of points on the JD site.

Thanks!!!

5. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

each mower is worth 6 points, and each piece of hand held (backpack blower is considered handheld) is 1 point. the green fleet and points give you like 10% of each piece the more you buy the better % off you get. my total came to $13,800... on top of all the equipment i had to buy another truck to pull it so i picked up a used very clean 85 F250 (80k miles) for $2k

6. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

thats cool, post some pics.
    :waving: :cool2:

7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Congratulations on the new equipment. I'm sure you will be very happy with it. We are thinking of getting a new 777 60" in March.

8. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

WOW! I call that getting in the mood to do business! CONGRATS on the bold move!

GEO :waving:

9. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

14k seems pretty damn cheap for all you got. Hell of a deal man!

A little off topic... Does anyone know how much the JD quick tracks are? Im looking at either a stander or quick track, or anything else that is simular.

Anyway, awsome rig, I cant wait to see pic's!

10. blair smock

blair smock LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

I see you are in Oh, where did you get your equipment from. Good luck- blair