just bought kawasaki hedge trimmer!!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by DylanK, Jun 26, 2006.

1. DylanK

DylanK LawnSite Member

i just purchased a set of Kawasaki KHT600 hedge trimmers off of ebay... they are brand new...$228 delivered.. when they get here i will write up a review for all to look at!

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Not that familar with kawsakis products other then engines but it sounds like a good deal!

3. ed2150

ed2150 LawnSite Member

I use a KHT600 trimmer; I think it's a fine piece of equipment......you should be very pleased with it.

4. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the kht600s 24" 2 weeks ago = $267.00

They work great.

You will be pleased.

kc

5. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

never used one .but all the guys here rave about kawa's durability and performance.try and keep us informed .i might be in the market for one soon .i was using a komatsu ,which was a fantastic machine until one of my men put the wrong fuel in

6. DylanK

DylanK LawnSite Member

i just got them yesterday and they are great.. havent had a chance to actualy use them yet but I will on Saturday... they are amazingly lighter compared to the older model

7. Stuckwithit

Stuckwithit LawnSite Member

you can't go wrong..i have had some kawi trimmers for four years and have never had a problem with them. i love them, mainly, b/c they are so light. I do not even think i have had to change a spark plug, which is crazy as much as i use them