JUst Bought...PLZ tell me if i got a DEAL or NOT..THANKS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kevin11946ny, Jul 11, 2007.

1. kevin11946ny

kevin11946ny LawnSite Member

JUst bought a 48" toro turbo force mower for $3500 out the door which included the bag.

Please give me your opinion on this mower and if i will be happy with my purchase.

I've never spent this much. AFter having to fix my old mower and waste time having it fixed, i realized it was time to by new.

has 2 year warranty and if any problems they said while under warranty it will be fixed within 1 day which is priceless since i cant afford waiting weeks to have a mower fixed.

this is the link to the mower.

http://toro.com/professional/lce/midsize/tf_fixedgear/30688.html

Would you guys of personally bought this for this price?

I didnt want to spend more on a ride on ztr since i dont have large enough properties.

Also this is 6 months no interest.

THank YOU!!!

2. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

You got a superb mower. Toro makes really good products and their Turbo-force deck is really nice. Mower plus a bagger for $3500 sounds like a reasonable price. I am guessing that list would be around $4000 for those two things.

I think you should be very happy with the mower.

3. MANICURED LAWNS

MANICURED LAWNS LawnSite Member

If you like it and are happy with your purchase the good on you...you'll probably get a few you shouldve bought this or thats on this site but the payments are being mailed to you so don't sweat it, take care of it itll take care of you.

4. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

The definition of a good deal is when both the seller AND the buyer are happy with the transaction.

You got a quality machine that, if you take care of it, will last you a long time and help you make money.

Are you happy with it?

Is the dealer happy with it and willing to give you good service?

If so, it's a good deal. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.

:waving:

5. acm8705

acm8705 LawnSite Member

Looks like a solid mower. My Toro 36" is a 1985 and still making me money without having to do any repairs ever.

Have you ever used a hydro w/b?

I'm gonna guess not, cause once you use a hydro you can't go back to belt drive.

6. kevin11946ny

this is not a hydro walk behind. im going to use it tomorrow on 10 accounts.

7. kevin11946ny

im always trying to save money but when i think of it its no good to buy a used machine from somoene and pay to have it repaired and wait weeks to get it back this is why i spent the money, im sure this will be a good investment and pay for iteself. Just a lot of money when i paid $450 for my truck and $500 for my 16x6 trailer now my mower is 3x the price.

8. kevin11946ny

dealer said as long as its under warranty which it is for the first 2 years it will be fixed for free and with in 1 day...which really surprised me and sold me on this machine.

9. HS Football Rules

HS Football Rules LawnSite Member

get some sleep kevin...you got a good deal:waving:

down here in cowtown.......
    15/36 fixed turboforce with pistol grips are 2800 pre tax

so you did good on your 48

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic