just broght a new Exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbylawn, Apr 3, 2000.

1. bobbylawn

bobbylawn LawnSite Member

I just purchased a new 48in exmark lazer HP with a 19hp kaw engine 2000 model for 6300 dollars did I pay to much, are did I get a fair price.cmon lazer you talked me in to it . Let me know how I did.

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lazer jus got somw new z masters! by the way lazer, how do you like them? i dont want to get off of mine at the end of the day..i didnt no a mower could cut so nice!

3. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

I never bought a HP, so I don't know exactly how you did on price. At any rate, you'll like the machine.<p>When it's mid-May and the grass is growing 1&quot; per day, you won't care how much you paid, you'll just want a machine that'll get the job done.<p>Anyway, I haven't let my guys use the Z-Masters yet. We're still doing spring clean-ups and we have like 3 extra mowers for back-ups, etc. I told my guys if the do nice work and are productive, they'll load up the Z's, otherwise they'll use the older machines.

4. cutting edge

cutting edge LawnSite Member

I just bought a lazer hp 48&quot; 18hp kohler 3 weeks ago. I paid 6269.05 for mine. List price was 6599.99.