1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Just Buliding My Buisness

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by tommyc18, Jun 28, 2006.

1. tommyc18

tommyc18 LawnSite Member

If anyone can offer me some good advice for my lawn care service in Florida...it would be much appreciated. Here is my website to give you an idea of what I am planning on doing. http://www.cromptonslawncare.com/
  2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

none of your packages list blowing off? Get rid of the flash intro..Looks good though.
  3. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

First I want to thank you for your service to our great country.

I noticed a typo in the benefit's section
  4. jwscroll

jwscroll LawnSite Member

The word package seems kinda overused. Don't forget to list parking lot cleanup, thats important to some clients.
  5. tommyc18

tommyc18 LawnSite Member

Thanks for all of your good advice...I'll work on it and keep it up...i shouldn't be over here much longer and when I get back to the real world...I am going at my buisness full force. Please keep the advice comming!!! It is much appriciated.
  6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Same as the last thread you ask this question in. Check your spelling on your www site. Mis-spelled words, esp common ones turn potenial clients off quickly.
  7. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

PLease support all sailors and mariens lol.
  8. MMLawn

Yeah, that was a pretty bad one on there, a "mariens"
  9. tommyc18

tommyc18 LawnSite Member

I am really sorry for that and it will be corrected totaly in a couple days....thanks for pointing them out as my SPELL CHECK must not be working properly. Ill get them fixed as soon as I can. Again I am sorry for the inconvience.
  10. MMLawn

Dude, you don't need to be sorry. I just wanted you to see it so you could change it so that it doesn't hurt you. Stay safe.