1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Just Curious?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Deere, Apr 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

hey John you wrote, &quot;So I really don't know why my bid is high ( says the lawnguy) since it's the same as his&quot; so I pointed out to you WHY I thought it was high, and why it WASNT the same as his.<p>Dont go copping an attitude, it was YOUR information I was quoting not mine, I suppose its hard to answer a question when 1) the question keeps changing and 2) the right answer keeps changing.<p>Bill

2. The part that I don't get is why was the<br>original question placed in the commercial lawn care forum.<p>There is a specific forum for landscaping questions.

3. tjg

tjg LawnSite Member

I thought that you asked the question too get the right price, so why is this ---- guy jumping all over you for asking a question and it shouldn't matter wheather there is another forum, the reason he asked it over here is this gets alot more hits then the &quot;landscaping forum&quot;. I believe building a burm in a lawn IS part of LAWN WORK. The forum is not called mowing only questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.