Just curious

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by ProStreetCamaro, Jun 27, 2006.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I was just curious why you guys put out a full operational demo when there are so many people now days that can alter the .exe to make the demo never run out. I know a couple guys that make cracks for software. You may want to concider not putting out a "full" demo. Its just a suggestion to help against piracy.

Also dont take what I said wrong and assume that I have cracked your .exe because I havent. Im not into piracy like alot of people are thus the reason for my suggestion.

2. dkmathias

dkmathias LawnSite Member

Thank you very much for your advice. The value that CLIP gives a company is way beyond just using the software. Business advice, updates, support, community, classes and conferences are a few of the "value added" aspects of the CLIP community. The CLIP community is comprised of the most professional business people in the industry. Anyone that would "pirate" or try to "pirate" CLIP would not fit into this great community of business owners that want to become successful while playing within the rules.

That being said, we do have licenses and codes that go beyond the obvious, but thanks again for the advice and for looking at the demo.

David K. Mathias
    VP - Sales and Support
    CLIP Software

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

BTW I forgot to mention we are neighbors!!! Did you get flooded the last couple days? I thought we were going to have to put pontoons on our mowers! We got over 10" of rain here in rockville.