1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice
  1. Psyclopse

Psyclopse LawnSite Member
    from In

Out of all the plow parts catalogs I have, and from all the websites I have ever been to, why doesn't anyone sell just the moldboard? You see them in the diagram, but only as reference. What if something happened (like a wreck or something) where the moldboard is damaged, but all else is fine or repairable? Or, another scenario, what if someone had a smaller board and wanted to upgrade to a larger one, but keep their current hardware? I don't need to buy one, but I am curious as to why this "part" isn't listed for sale with other replacement parts. This goes for any brand.
  2. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

When you in the catolouges, most are selling aftermarket parts. You can go to a dealer and buy just a moldboard if you like. CPW since they deal in new complete units may also be able to supply you with a moldboard if you called and asked Bill.
  3. snow

snow Guest

you can order a moldboard for your plow, just call and ask. my friend from the fire department got one from CPW for his meyer. they probably have them in stock.

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

J Thomas sells just the moldboard.
  5. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member