1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

just finished a rough draft website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by JKOOPERS, Jan 3, 2007.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

tell me what you think i can take criticism too . just thought i would see what happens by the way i did on on a program called site builder. www.kustomkarelandscape.com
  2. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks nice, I would try to change that blue nav bar to either green or yellow. But a great start. Its always a work in progress I am still working on mine. Good luck.
  3. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

It is looking good so far. Two questions though.

1. Why are you emphasizing the Versalok and Keystones systems so much? I think it is good they are mentioned but they appear to be more of an advertisement then an endorsement for the product you use.

2. Why the two phone numbers? I always dislike when a business has two numbers. It is hard enough for me to remember one.

Just some thoughts. Did you design the site yourself?
  4. hmalekib

hmalekib Banned

Looks good :)

well i am still working on the site with the whole keystone and versa-lok thing. the reason i have 2 numbers is that i service 2 different area codes. the one number i have had for 6 years so i would like to keep it . i did design the site my self there is still some impertfections but i am working on those .

how do u get on the search engines

webamn i think you are probally the most knowledgable person on lawnsite for websites could you give me a few pointers for my site. www.kustomkarelandscape.com