Just for Gravel Rat....

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by landscapesc, Dec 21, 2009.

1. landscapesc

landscapesc LawnSite Member

I wanted to start a new thread for Gravel Rat to complain on...i am tired of seeing his stupid a** comments ruining all of the peoples threads that show pics of their hard work...since you sit on your a** eating your mom's meatloaf in her basement please do not post your BS comments on other peoples threads....sorry but i am so tired of his crap....enough is enough.

2. no dumber than your rant.

3. Tyler5652

Tyler5652 LawnSite Member

Wow you stole the idea right out of my head lol. Get ready to get Junior under control though lol:laugh:

4. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

was this really necessary? GR has valid opinions like the rest of us.*trucewhiteflag*

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I agree.. They are just longer, more drawn out and repetitive. Something we just have to live with..

and Tyler, I only get out of control when there is BS.

6. landscapesc

You are right and i appologize to GR....it does just get annoying when the pic threads get all long and drawn out with the BS....my bad....i guess it is something i just have to live with! :canadaflag:

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THE MEAT LOAF!!!!!

what movie guys?

8. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Ohwell everybody has a opinion I find it funny somebody that has only been a member of this site for a year b*tches you must have PMS. I have been a member here 7 years longer than you have. Do you even know where Canada is :rolleyes:

What are you jealous that I have a full time job this holiday period I will get 1100 dollars for Xmas/Boxing/New Years day not bad for working 3 days.

My job is gauranteed I get full medical and dental never have to worry about not getting paid.

Would I rather be driving truck or running excavator again yes but sad to say that isn't a career anymore it is a part time job.

If the cost of housing wasn't so expensive I would own a house seeing as I can't afford half a million for a house I live in my parents basement.

My brother needs to clear 70 grand a year to afford his house which is one step away from the repo man. My brothers work has gone down the toilet with this poor economy he isn't making no 10 grand a month like he was.

9. landscapesc

I was appologizing for jumping on your case....but if you are making $1,100 in 3 days why do you complain about not having money and the cost of living? That sounds pretty good to me! Just so you know I have a fulltime job and i actually work about 60hr a week...i am not saying you don't have a job with good benefits....i wish you the best of luck and hope you change some your outlook a little and can get a house of your own someday....

10. landscapesc

Wedding Crashers....that is what i got that from....."you never know what she's doing in there....mooooom the meat loaf!"