Just found this cool video of turf tracks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Digdeep, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DULRjWtjj2g

I was just surfing youtube and found this pretty cool video. I've watched a machine with these tracks once but I didn't get to stay long. I think they would definitely have their place.

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Suck on that Deere!

3. hansondirtman

hansondirtman LawnSite Member

I actually might get a used 50 or 60 just so I can get some of those tracks, can you imagine some of the nit-picky customers you could get if you showed them that video.

4. bobcat_ron

It's a different blend of rubber, but they still have the traction lugs underneath the green.

5. hansondirtman

hansondirtman LawnSite Member

BR, do you mean the drive lugs?, cause the outside is totally smooth I saw a close up in ASV's ground work magazine.

6. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

There is definitely no tread for extra traction on the surface of the tracks. I think the the rest of the track is the same as ASVs standard track. It's pretty impressive that it can boil dirt over the back of the bucket without any tread.

7. bobcat_ron

No I meant the traction lugs on the surface, but I might have been mistaken to, I'm not sure, the meds and voices in my head are sorta mixed up right now.

I'm going to take off my clothes and streak through the 'hood in about an hour or so if things don't get sorted out.